Wild Buster is a gritty science fiction hack'n'slash MMORPG with a MOBA influence - collect and level more than a dozen varied characters to master PvE (including co-op and raids) and PvP!
Pick from the game's two rival factions, Guardians and Abandons, and take on PvP to claim victory for your chosen side. Alternatively, put your differences aside and work together in PvE to stop the looming threat of the Brokken, an aggressive cyborg race hell-bent on dooming the remaining humans to the same desolate half-man-half-machine fate.
- Full MMO with ARPG style-combat: Shooting, slashing, burning, dodging, rolling - Think fast, move faster!
- MOBA-style Character and Skill System
- Different skill combinations with 2 powerful ‘ultimate skills’ to choose from for each hero
- Skills can be upgraded and customized with Items
- 2 Factions:
- Guardians: Military organisation tasked with the mission to protect all humans, who rely on strict discipline and training to do so.
- Abandon: An alliance of unbound wild mutants. They are less organized, but experts in utilizing weapons and gadgets to survive even in harsh environments.
- 12+ selectable heroes (24 planned) that employ distinctly different play styles and unique abilities
- tank, Range Dd, Melee Dd, Support
- Mech suit engineer, petclass, dual wield blade assassin, sniper, and many more
- Rank level system: increase your account wide level beyond the character level to get extra attribute bonuses
- Versatile gear with different attribute increases, rarities and set bonuses
- Crafting, enchanting, armorsmithing, weaponsmithing, jewelry crafting, mining and fishing
- Achievement system
- Guild system
- Auction house
- Group finder
- Different mounts and pets
- 500+ varied quests and daily missions
- 22+ dungeons with unique boss fights and 3 different difficulties
- 4 Raid instances with challenging boss fights - assemble a strong team or go home!
- 4 Defense maps where players have to protect a payload against engaging hordes of monsters
- 5 vs. 5 Player squad league (10 vs. 10 planned after Early Access)
- 4 open PvP zones
- Free-for-all PvP treasure fight where the winner takes it all